social exhibition

social exhibition




up coming tomorrow is our school social exhibition so we students are busy in making their social project.  so in my group there have four member is dhaker,woeser, sonam gakit, and including me. so our group leader is sonam gakit, and we decide to make a monastery of nepal.. so when we start making our social project i dont know how to make that project... so after woeser and gakit are making... during that time i feel like i didnt  help to my group and its also my accountable to make a project.. and sudden woeser and gakit  quarrel because of  project... so after our group help each other to make project.. and gakit decide that me and dhaker going to explain our project.. we accepted to  explain because she is our group leader............. ITS LIKE THAT......... NOW AM GOING TO STOP HERE.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my view