the people i admire the most

till now i had meet lots of people in my messy life but my father is rare in this complicated world i really admire him and i love him the most. he is different form other person he is good in sharing and caring as well as he loves my mom so truly thats makes our family perfect i feel so lucky to have him in my life and you know what i had never got enough time to spent with my mom which makes me so sad and lonely but my father is always there is help me and makes my life complete. i am not that much close with my mom because every day she is busy in her own work and never give any time for me my younger sister is so close with my mom and sometime i get jealous and i feel so incomplete yet i am happy that my one and only father is    with me every day . thank you so much for your kindness i hope one day i will pay you back no matter what happen i love you the most and i will always you will always be in my heart thanks alot my father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my view